Our editor picked Takara Kabuto Bike as editor’s choice. Our review and guideline will help you to know more details about Takara bike. Takara brand’s Single Speed Road Bike is among some of the best bicycles available on the current market. This model was designed for commuting purposes and long-term road use.
It entails many key features that are of high importance for anyone cycling on the road to head to school/ work, or for exercise purposes.
Many best road bikes come equipped with a range of gears; however, this is not the case here. Takara bike device has a single speed that is very easy to use.
It also has a fantastic design that is eye-catching. But one of the main reasons why we thought it deserves a review is due to its price and simplicity. I think this is one of best road bikes under 300 dollars budget. Let’s take a closer look;
Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike
|Product name: Takara Road Bike|
|Height:||33.5 inches Standover|
Takara Kabuto Bike Review
Kabuto bicycle is the best choice for someone who wants to get a cheap road bike with a single speed and fixed gear. In this reviews, I will cover details on kabuto road bike. So keep reading till the end.
Sleek Design and Frame
It is available in a variety of vibrant colors that a customer can choose from. These colors range from black/green, yellow/black, green/blue, and blue – every customer is guaranteed to find a color that best suits their personality. Aside from this, it is made from incredibly strong and durable handcrafted steel frame. The steel construction ensures that your bicycle is able to tackle rough terrains without any damage. You can opt to ride on rough roads or terrains such as gravel without having to worry about how your bicycle will perform.
To ensure that this model is not too heavy (we all know that steel is a heavy material), Takara bikes has ingeniously used alloy components to achieve bike’s overall lightness.
Incredible Braking System
Takara bike comes with front and rear alloy side pull brakes that give a rider full control over their device. You need not worry about unforeseen obstacles as you can bring your machine to a complete stop in a moment’s notice. When hunting for a bike, braking system is very important as it determines how many incidents you can avoid when you are on the road.
Flip Flop Hub Design
To eliminate the need for complicated gearing systems, Takara opted to use a flip-flop system. Here, a rider has two options; either you can ride your bike in freewheel or single speed mode. If you wish to switch modes, simply flip the handle that is built into the rear hub. For more information about this design, visit their website or their Amazon page.
This kabuto bike is intended for commuting purposes and casual riding around town usage. This means that it is equipped with strong, stable, and durable wheels that ensure you have a smooth ride on all terrain. Also, its large and thick tires act as shock absorbers and cushion a user from rough roads. You will be comfortable regardless of terrain.
Read this!! If you are looking for women road bikes.
- Easy to assemble and operate.
- Very well made.
- Highly affordable for anyone working with a budget.
- Provides a fast and smooth ride.
- Comes inclusive of a kickstand.
- Padded seat for a more comfortable riding experience.
- Functions incredibly well.
- Price of this bike under 300 dollars
- A bit on the heavy side.
- Some past users have complained that its handlebars are not too comfortable.
- Its supported height can be a bit limiting especially for women.
Kabuto Bikes Features
- Intended for road use.
- Single speed.
- 31-inch standover clearance.
- Rims with alloy hub.
- Alloy side pulls brakes.
- Tig-welded steel frame and fork.
- Rear Flip-Flop Hub for freewheel or fixed gear options.
- Suitable for rider 5’8’’ to 6’2’’ in height.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1: Does this model come fully assembled?
- Answer: No, it does not. It comes partially assembled and a user will need to tighten all screws, put on the seat and tires as well. However, this process is very fast and you should not take more than 20 minutes.
- Question 2: Does its front tire have a quick release?
- Answer: No, front tire does not have a quick release.
- Question 3: Can I use this bike for long distance riding?
- Answer: This model is made specifically for road use such as commuting purposes and such. It’s perfect for short distances. However, you can opt to use it for long distance but its 1-speed option might hold you back.
Overall, Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike is a great model to own, especially for commuting purposes. It is equipped with quality features, it is very durable, thanks to its steel frame, and it’s affordable. If you are looking for affordable road bikes to use for your commuting purposes, for exercise, or for a relaxed ride around town, then this is it. It has a good braking system that ensures you, the rider, are in full control over your bicycle at all times. It’s a fantastic beginner bicycle, thanks to its gear hassle-free single speed option.
Granted that some features are not of superior quality, it is still a model that will provide you with the best value for your money. So, We would love to hear what you think about our Takara bike review Do leave us a comment below and we shall get back to you ASAP. Till next time; Happy Riding!
Check price on Amazon
Other Bicycle Reviews For You