Giordano Libero Acciao is a perfect road bike for the men and women.We have covered every single consideration of this Awesome bike.There is nothing more relaxing than enjoying a nice relaxed ride back home during those lazy summer evenings after a day at work. Road bikes are a fantastic way to commute to and fro work or for those students who are trying to find a cheaper way to commute to school.
These bicycles are easy to maneuver, have fantastic braking and gearing system that is necessary for road use, are durable, and best of all affordable.In this post, we will be looking at Giordano Acciao Road Bike review.
This model is lightweight, affordable, and comprises of other key features that make it a must have a model for anyone looking for a versatile bicycle that can be used for both commuting and exercise purposes. Let’s have a closer look:
Giordano Libero Acciao Road Bike Features Chart
Giordano Libero Acciao bike comes in three various steel frame dimensions; small frame moderate or large. This bike comprises of metal handlebars as well as the stem. Whether you are a beginner or a professional rider, The Giordano is a great quality bike that will last for a very long time.
Whether you are tall, medium, or short, you can find the just perfect frame for you. The frame is very solid and durable. It is made from high-quality stainless steel material that will support your weight with ease. If you have been looking for the perfect present to buy, then consider purchasing a Giordano Libero Acciao and enjoy countless of hours cruising to and fro town or for cycling adventures.
Easy Gear System
You always want to purchase a bike that has easy to reach and use gear system. Giordano Libero Acciao comprises of 14-speed Shimano shifters that are integrated into the brake lever. This means that a user can easily crank up speed by simply turning up a gear or slow down by turning gear system down.
Simply switch gear to speed up and conquer those hilly areas or switch back down to enjoy a relaxed cruise around your neighborhood. An easy to use the system will allow you to cycle on any surface regardless of whether it’s flat and smooth or hilly and rough. From grass, gravel, to uneven terrain, this model will tackle it all.
Before buying any bike, one of the primary considerations should be the braking system. This road bike has a very strong braking system that allows a user to come to a complete halt in a matter of milliseconds.
A strong braking system means that you have full control over your bicycle at all times. You will be able to navigate your way all over streets with ease without worrying about causing any harm to you or others around you. Navigate from one place to another while avoiding obstacles effortlessly.
If you want to buy hybrid bikes, read our latest post best hybrid bikes
This model is made from stainless steel material. It is designed to have an incredible balance between strength and lightness. It is a convenient item for easy cruising. Aside from being able to carry heavy weight riders, this model is also designed to accommodate taller women.
It is available in different height settings (small, medium, and large) that can comfortably accommodate women between 5 and 6 feet tall. If you are a tall or short lady, not to worry, Giordano Libero Acciao has got you covered. You do not have to strain to reach the pedals nor do you have to squeeze your tall frame onto a small frame. Tall, short, heavy weight, small weight, all persons can ride this incredible bicycle.
- – You get tons of features for such an affordable price
- – Offers a nice riding posture
- – Highly durable
- – Tall riders can cycle on it without being uncomfortable
- – Very lightweight
- – Some past users have complained about its chain slipping when gears are shifted too quickly
- – Assembly can be a bit difficult at first
- – Medium fit for riders ranging from 5’8’’ – 6’0’’
- – Steel frame and fork
- – 1 1/8’’ Alloy thread less stem and alloy handlebars
- – 14-speed Shimano Tourney STI drive train
- – Down tube water bottle mounts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I opt for medium or large if my inseam is 33’’?
- We would suggest you go large ..
- How much assembly is required?
- All you will have to do is install pedals, front wheel, and seat and you are good to go.
- How do you down-shift the gears?
- Each brake lever moves left and right so simply move it to your left.
Giordano Acciao Libero Road Bike for Women and Men is a great bicycle to have for anyone who wants an affordable and long lasting solution to their commuting problems. You will have access to many quality features such as Shimano gear shifter, strong braking system, comfortable seat, and much more. If you have any more questions regarding this model, do not hesitate to leave a comment below.
Other Top Bicycle Reviews For You
- Schwinn Discover Men’s Hybrid Bike 700C Wheels, Black Review
- Giordano Libero 1.6 Men’s Road Bike-700c Review (Updated on 2017)
- Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike Review and guide Updated
- Vilano TUONO 2.0 Aluminum Road Bike 21 Speed Shimano Review